Your business may have hundreds of employees or just a few, CCTV is an investment for the safety of your business and your employees.
Here are the top 5 reasons to invest in a quality CCTV system:
- Crime deterrent – Having a camera on site is an obvious visual deterrent for anyone intending to do something illegal.
We can have your cameras stream live video to you or to a third party so that someone is always watching and can notify you immediately if there is any suspicious activity.
- Monitor the activities inside – CCTV doesn’t just have to be outside your business, it can be inside too. There are many reasons why having a camera indoors could be beneficial including keeping your employees productive to watching over the space when no one is there (especially if you’re working from home!)
- Insurance perks – Having cameras may help deduct money off your insurance costs as it is an extra step you’re taking to protect your assets! Check with your insurance company to see their policy.
- Monitor high risk areas – If you are in the business of dealing with dangerous chemicals or good or even sought-after materials, then you may want extra peace of mind to ensure your business is safe. Placing cameras in high-risk areas can deter thefts but can also help to observe that your employees are handling the goods safely and you can be alerted in real time if an accident occurs.
- Evidence – If the worst happens, a camera can help identify suspects and provide a reliable time and date of the events. This provides you with reliable evidence to bring to law enforcement should a break-in ever occur.
At Full Bars, we will work with you to find the right CCTV system for your business and ensure they are placed in the right locations to monitor everything you need with no blind spots.
Call us today to get a quote: 780-489-3400